2023 U.S. Open Hard Seltzer Championship – Medal Winners and Grand National Champion – Click Here.
Almost 70 Hard Seltzer brewers from Maine to Maui entered a record 251 hard seltzers in the 2023 U.S. Open Hard Seltzer Championship. Boulevard Brewing took home 7 medals including 4 golds to win the “Grand National Champion” Cup for being named the best hard seltzer brewer. 19 different brewers won gold medals in 29 categories.
The U.S. Open Championships work with the Niagara College Teaching Winery and Teaching Brewery. Our judges come from England, Canada, and the United States. These hard seltzer entries were judged at the new U.S. Open Event Center in Oxford, Ohio.
Top 10 U.S. Open Hard Seltzer Brewers
1. Boulevard Brewing – Missouri
2. The Explorium Brewpub – Wisconsin
3. Park City Brewing – Utah
4. Crow and Wolf Brewing – California
5. Ope! Brewing – Wisconsin
6. Penrose Brewing – Illinois
7. Uinta Brewing Company – Utah
8. Toppling Goliath – Iowa
9. Durty Bull Brewing – North Carolina
10. Marker 48 Brewing – Florida
2023 U.S. Open Hard Seltzer Championship – Medal Winners – Click Here